Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life

Sorry no pictures, because we are having computer issues and I can't down load pictures onto my laptop. Anyways lots of things have happened. Madi broke her arm while snowboarding at Pebble. She went skiing with her school and Ryan got a call from her teacher and he had to drive up and get her. I was working at the hospital and was able to meet them at the doctors office to get the news. The girls just had 80's day at their school, and let me tell you how great they looked with big hair! Haiden has just started taking jujitsu and loves it, her dad started it first and she really wanted to do it. Elle, is growing to fast, my baby will be turning 3 soon, I can't believe it. I am almost done with school I only have 2 months to go and I will finally be a college graduate!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Sorry to hear about Madi's arm. Hope you have pics of those girls with their BIG hair can't wait to see that. It has to be so nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel (school) you made it and that is awesome!! You are amazing!!!!

Trevor and Dayna said...

You are the busiest woman I know. Good luck with school! We love you!