Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello Again

The computer is now up and running again! Here are a few pictures since I haven't posted some in a while.

Madi Rose's broken arm! She is doing great, she now can take the splint off when she sleeps.

I decided I needed a change so I whated some before pictures of my hair! So here's a view from the back.

Here's a view from the front!

Here's the finished product, I know I would have looked much better with makeup, but I didn't want to put it on!

Here's Elle taking a bath!

4 comments:

kim west said...

cute hair cut!!!! love it!

Chrissy said...

I love your hair cut!!! It's so cute.

Jenny said...

aww poor baby!! I know how it is to have such a bulky cast on, especially during winter. hope she is doing ok. kiss the girls for me. I miss you all tons!! And big hair change!! it was sooo long. But it looks great!!

Lori said...

Wow, your hair was long! I love the new cut, it's very cute on you! Hopefully we will get to see you in a couple of weeks.