Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nine Years ~ November 27th, 1999

Happy Anniversary! It's been nine years and they have flown by. It seems like just yesterday that we got married. I am so greatful for my husband and I am extremely happy with our life today, I wouldn't change a thing. We have three beautiful girls who are the light of our lives. He has supported me while I have gone to school and worked on my nursing degree, and I love him for that, thanks for letting me strive for my dreams. I am so happy to be married to a man who brings out the best in me and has made me a better person. Thanks for your love and support. I love you.

This is Ryan and I at my little brothers prom floor show when we were dating.

Here is one of our engagement pictures.

One of our wedding photos

Our wedding ceremony

Our family now!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish I could be more involved in your family, I'd love to spend lots of time with my nieces, I do miss them a lot. I love you all so much, I'm sorry I lack in the Keeping in touch department, a lot of things going on in my life that makes it kind of difficult.

I do love you like a sister, don't forget it :) and of course I love my big brother, haha :)

Chrissy said...

WOW I can't believe how young you look in those pictures. You should cut your hair short. It's so cute!!! Married for nine years, times flies doesn't it?