Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

The Girls just started school today. Madi is in 6th grade, she is turning into a little lady. Haiden is in 3rd grade, and she keeps me on my toes. They were so excited to get back to school. I also started school this week. I just started my last year of the nursing program, I will finally graduate in May of next year, I can't wait. What a blessing it has been for me to have my family here to help my during my long journey to finish school. Thank you, everyone! The girls have grown up so fast. I can't believe how quickly time flies.




2 comments:

Trevor and Dayna said...

oh they looked so cute for their first day. I can't believe how old they are getting. I just love Haiden's haircut!

Melissa said...

HOLY COW...Your girlies are getting soooo big. I haven't seen you in FOREVER. They are adorable!!!! Maybe Christmas.